In general I provide the following types of training:
- Sport Pilot training towards certification (up to taking the practical test)
- Bi-annual flight reviews (BFR’s) for all types of pilots. However, training is limited to specific aircraft*
- Tail wheel endorsements for all types of pilots. However, training is limited to specific aircraft*
- Training towards an additional category and class of light sport aircraft (airplane-single engine land – ASEL)
- Final proficiency check ride for an additional category and class of light sport aircraft (airplane-single engine land- ASEL)
- Speed endorsement for a either a Vh less than 87 kts (Piper Cub) or greater than 87 kts (sonex).
- Ultralight transition training
* I am a Sport Pilot Certified Flight Instructor (CFI-S). This type of flight instructor level is different from others as I am only able to give training in an aircraft that meets the definition of a light sport aircraft. Besides the well known modern S-LSA aircraft, these would include the classic Cubs, Chiefs, Luscombes, Taylorcrafts, Champs, Ercoupes and similar from the 30’s and 40’s. However, I can give certain types of training such as BFR’s and tail wheel endorsements to any level of pilot, as long as it is in a qualifying aircraft.